Post by Mark McLaughlin on Feb 13, 2018 12:46:33 GMT -8
Just putting this out there... Christie Gordon(theskyisfalling) weather prognosticator forecasting the white stuff. As SNOW is forecast, we are watching the weather to see how much falls,if any. I don't want anyone driving in bad conditions, so if it snows too much, we will cancel the dinner meet. But as of now, we are still ON for our meet. We plan on setting up a table with all of Paul's gear we have rounded up to sell, proceeds go to Hilda. Will keep you all updated. Mark Mc.
Post by Mark McLaughlin on Feb 14, 2018 13:48:10 GMT -8
The roads look good up the hill here in Mission, so we are a "go" tonight. Bring your wallets as some good items are up for sale. I think rather then bidding we will have a written bid and see who is highest or closest to the Reserve price. That will up to a group debate/vote before we start, of course. See you there...and come hungry! Mark Mc.