The forecast looks to be good for going out to do some dark sky observing at the Shylock site on both of the above dates. The Monday night is supposed to be less then 3% cloud cover with 0% chance of precipitation. Tuesday night is up to 12% cloud cover for about the last two hours, then down to zero again on early Wednesday morning with still negligible chance of any moisture falling.
If you would rather arrange things by phone or email, log in and click to view my profile for that info. I will then update the thread myself. Otherwise, post here if your interested.
Last Edit: Aug 21, 2014 0:18:57 GMT -8 by Adhamh: To fix a typo.
Tuesday looks to have the better forecast now, did you want to go up then? Sunset is now about eight, and decently dark before nine. Depending on a few things I have in the afternoon, I might try to get there early to use a solar filter. I will post here just before I head up. If you want a phone call instead, PM me your number or just give me a call sometime so I can get it that way.
tuesday sounds good for me if its nice i will message you my number what time does everyone want to head up i dont have a solar filter but it would be neat to see threw yours see if its something i want to buy. so just say the time and i will be their